Welcome to Holy Family
Thank You for your Interest in Holy Family School.
Holy Family School - Huntsville, serves students from all over Madison County. We are supported by the parishes of St. Joseph’s Catholic Community, Our Lady, Queen of the Universe, and St. Mary of the Visitation Church. Holy Family School is a historical educational treasure, small and loving, while offering a traditional Catholic education.
We offer a complete curriculum, including creative arts and technology enriched with gospel values, service to others, and the love of Christ. Respecting the dignity of each child, we know from experience that all students can learn.
At HFS, we believe:
* Each student is a unique creation of a loving God and deserves respect.
* Students have the right to a safe and positive learning environment.
* Individual development includes spiritual, physical, mental, artistic, and emotional growth.
* Students learn when they are actively involved and emotionally engaged in the educational process.
* A student’s self-esteem is strengthened by fostering positive relationships among students and staff.
* Students have different learning styles and should have a variety of learning experiences.
* It is important to allow students to express their individual artistic talents through music, dance, and the visual arts.
* Our Catholic identity is the heart of our school. Christianity is taught and lived at school, through daily religion classes, weekly Mass, service opportunities, and prayer throughout the day.
* Students of all creeds and backgrounds are welcome and are encouraged to share the richness of their own beliefs.
We will continue to acknowledge the traditions of FAITH, DIVERSITY, and SERVICE as the pillars of our school. If you would like to know more about Holy Family School, please call us at 256-539-5221. We are happy to answer your questions, invite you to tour the school, and/or send you more detailed information.
Holy Family School has met the criteria for educational quality established by the Cognia Global Commission and has a Certificate of Accreditation from the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement, the Northwest Accreditation Commission, and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI/NWAC/SACS CASI).
God bless you and your family!
Mr. Jim Bell